Who else lives not in Germany?

For all parenting topics or issues related to breastfeeding, babywearing, gentle and respectful support, babysleep, childcare, etc.
Antworten
oxikus
Herzlich Willkommen

Re: Who else lives not in Germany?

Beitrag von oxikus »

Hi, my name is Oksana.
I live in Ukraine and I am mother of 2 sons: Max (26.06.06) and Denis (02.02.2010).
I am babywearer and beside of that I am artist by heart, painter, interior designer of our family houses, greyhound and borzoi breeder.
I speak good English and etwas Deutsch. :)
I adore Didy wonderful slings - Indios, Ninos and fishes.

Bild

Bild
Chris-Cross
Profi-SuTler

Beitrag von Chris-Cross »

Welcome :)

Beautyful pictures, oxikus :)
Liebe Grüße von Christine mit Winterkind ( 01/08 )Bild und Winterkleinkind ( 02/14 ) Bild

Niemand weiß, wie weit seine Kräfte gehen, bis er sie versucht hat.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Gluehsternchen
Mod a.D.

Beitrag von Gluehsternchen »

The dogs are soo huge! Amazing!
Welcome Oksana!
Yvi mit Teeny *06/05 und Sandwich *10/08 und kleinem Bär *02/15
trauerweidchen
Herzlich Willkommen

Beitrag von trauerweidchen »

Hallo! I'm Larissa, and I live in Massachusetts, USA with my 18 month old son Julian and husband Alex (both my husband and son are dual German-American citizens). We dream of perhaps living in Germany for awhile and we're trying to raise Julian speaking both German and English. I wrap almost exclusively, using mostly Didymos wraps, and I enjoy browsing the forums here, but I'm hoping to dust off my German and participate more in the future! Nice to meet all of you. :)
Larissa~Amerikanerin Mutter meinem beliebten Julian und jemand neu im Sommer, und eine Deutsch sprechende Ausländerin. Bitte entschuldigen Sie mir, dass ich nicht mehr auf Deutsch fließend bin!
JaNiNis-Mom

Beitrag von JaNiNis-Mom »

Hi Larissa and welcome here @ SuT :D
I recognize your name from DS or TBW, can't remember where, and now it makes more sense that it's a German word :wink:
trauerweidchen
Herzlich Willkommen

Beitrag von trauerweidchen »

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Yep, I'm trauerweidchen on both TBW and DS as well as the Mothering magazine forums. :wink:
Larissa~Amerikanerin Mutter meinem beliebten Julian und jemand neu im Sommer, und eine Deutsch sprechende Ausländerin. Bitte entschuldigen Sie mir, dass ich nicht mehr auf Deutsch fließend bin!
Mami22As
schreibt ganz schön oft

Beitrag von Mami22As »

Welcome Trauerweidchen. I recognize your name from the mothering board. :).
(ab)gestillt, familiengebettet, (ausge)stoffgewindelt, halbgeimpft...

mein Dicker - 1. Maerz 2007
Mammacita - 15. August 2008
fritzeline
gut eingelebt

Beitrag von fritzeline »

Hello everyone! I just found this part of the forum and thought I also say hello.

We are a young family, mom + dad + our son (1,5 months) and just moved away from Germany to Birmingham. I'm 100% German but my husband's parents are both Brits. The funny story is that they moved to Germany before he was born so basically he is more German than British (at least I like to tease him with that :D). However, he got a great job offer from Birmingham and that's why we decided to move here. It all was a bit stressy since we almost literally planned the move while I was in labour :D and right now we're still living between our unpacked moving boxes but it's also very exciting to be here now.
Bild
Manschi
Herzlich Willkommen

Beitrag von Manschi »

coccolone hat geschrieben:
Gast hat geschrieben:We are in the UK, not too far north of London - with the economy the way it is at the moment we're not planning to move for a little while...
We probably live fairly close to each other than. We're in NW London. :)
Hello,
I live in SW London - Pimlico. Coccolone, bist Du Trageberaterin. Kennst Du irgendwelche Workshops fuer Tragetuch Mamas?
Lieben Gruss
coccolone
Power-SuTler

Beitrag von coccolone »

Manschi hat geschrieben:
coccolone hat geschrieben:
Gast hat geschrieben:We are in the UK, not too far north of London - with the economy the way it is at the moment we're not planning to move for a little while...
We probably live fairly close to each other than. We're in NW London. :)
Hello,
I live in SW London - Pimlico. Coccolone, bist Du Trageberaterin. Kennst Du irgendwelche Workshops fuer Tragetuch Mamas?
Lieben Gruss
Oh bother, we moved back to Germany last spring.

I used to work in Pimlico for six months while I was at university. There's a fabulous little cafe with the yummiest sandwiches. :mrgreen:

Aber ja, ich bin Trageberaterin. In London gibt es mindestens zwei Trageberaterinnen der Trageschule Dresden, eine davon wohnt glaub auch irgendwo in South London. Soll ich dir die Namen/websites mal raussuchen?
"You can't start a new chapter in your life, if you keep re-reading the last one."
Antworten

Zurück zu „Parenting Chat“