Who else lives not in Germany?

For all parenting topics or issues related to breastfeeding, babywearing, gentle and respectful support, babysleep, childcare, etc.
Antworten
Smetana
ist nicht mehr wegzudenken

Re: Who else lives not in Germany?

Beitrag von Smetana »

We live in BC, Canada. Been here for over 20 years now. Married to a Canadian so I don't think I'll be moving back to Germany any time soon.

For those of you looking for cheap flights have you checked out the charter lines? My dad always manages to find fares for like 150-200$ for a one way or so. He even gets super cheap flights for round trip ones... Sometimes even Air Canada and Lufthansa have great deals if you keep an eye out for them.
~ Sandy Bild
coccolone
Power-SuTler

Beitrag von coccolone »

We live in London - the greatest city in the world! ;)

Flights to and from Germany aren't too expensive so we get to see my family in Germany fairly often, which is great!
"You can't start a new chapter in your life, if you keep re-reading the last one."
Patty
Dipl.-SuT

Beitrag von Patty »

sandra_p hat geschrieben:We live in London - the greatest city in the world! ;)

Flights to and from Germany aren't too expensive so we get to see my family in Germany fairly often, which is great!

where about in London? I lived there for a year (Wimbledon, Clapham Junction and then Islington). It is a great city and I love visiting, but I found living there VERY exhausting and tiring.
Viele Grüße,
Patty mit Zauberfee 08/08 & Minimaus 04/13
coccolone
Power-SuTler

Beitrag von coccolone »

Patty hat geschrieben:
sandra_p hat geschrieben:We live in London - the greatest city in the world! ;)

where about in London? I lived there for a year (Wimbledon, Clapham Junction and then Islington). It is a great city and I love visiting, but I found living there VERY exhausting and tiring.

We're in Northwest London. I can be in the city within 15 minutes and equally fast in the countryside. I like having that balance and the option to avoid the touristy centre as much as possible. I used to work in Islington pre-baby...
"You can't start a new chapter in your life, if you keep re-reading the last one."
arwen

Beitrag von arwen »

wow, babywearers all over the world meeting and chatting in a German forum. That's great! :daumenhoch:
ansqmari
gut eingelebt

Beitrag von ansqmari »

Pupu hat geschrieben:
wompe hat geschrieben:I live in northrn Finland, so there's only coupöe of thousand kilometers to Germany :lol:

Hey cool, I didn't know there were any other babywearers from Finland in this discussion board :)

but you know me, don't you :D
Pupu
Dipl.-SuT

Beitrag von Pupu »

ansqmari hat geschrieben:
Pupu hat geschrieben:
wompe hat geschrieben:I live in northrn Finland, so there's only coupöe of thousand kilometers to Germany :lol:

Hey cool, I didn't know there were any other babywearers from Finland in this discussion board :)

but you know me, don't you :D

Oh yeah, of course! Please forgive me... Preggo brains can't remember as much :oops:
And off to neuvola I go...
Lg aus Finnland von Pupu mit Wildgurke 🥒 (02/09), Quatschbanane 🍌 (08/11) und zwei Minimöhrchen 🥕🥕 (07/17)

"I'm not procrastinating. I'm doing side quests!"
Montanara
Admin- u. Tragemod a.D.

Beitrag von Montanara »

I am also not living in Germany - but in Switzerland! Not very far away from Germany, but at least abroad :wink: ...

Greetings
Dorothea
hausgeburtserprobte, langzeitstillende und kinderwagenfreie Mutter von Eva Sophia (Mai 2002) und Susanna Martina (Sept. 2004)
Trageberaterin
Isbel
Mod a.D.

Beitrag von Isbel »

Hi

I'm from Luxembourg

We are Housefamily for the Student from the Miami University ;-)

My english is not perfect,but I understand a lot.
LG Isbel mit grosser Maus (01/2004) kleiner Hexe (03/2008) und unser Wunderkind (10/2013)
Lange bevor ich erwachsen wurde, lehrte mich mein Teddy, was Liebe wirklich bedeutet...
Nämlich da zu sein, wenn man gebraucht wird...

Jim Nelson
kathi1981

Beitrag von kathi1981 »

We are currently living in Reykjavik (Iceland), but only for about six more month. Next summer, we will go to Denmark for two years and then probably return to Berlin.

Greetings, Kathi
Antworten

Zurück zu „Parenting Chat“