Who else lives not in Germany?

For all parenting topics or issues related to breastfeeding, babywearing, gentle and respectful support, babysleep, childcare, etc.
Antworten
Alexandra
Homo sapiens SuTtensis
Re: Who else lives not in Germany?

Beitrag von Alexandra »

Oh great Idea! And I'm inpressed :shock:

Texas, I love it and have been there already twice! My parents are almost "at home" there. But Texas ist big and I have never been to Housten. My parents have a small house near Big Bend (next City is Study Bute), do you know it? They are there twice a year.

Unfortunately flights are so expensive, so I don't know when I will be in USA next time :(
Liebe Grüße von Alex mit dem ganz Großen 05/00, dem Großen 06/04, dem ziemlich Großen 01/08, der Pferdenärrin 11/13 an der Hand und Mondmädchen Luna Nicole (*+ 9/11) für immer im Herzen

Tragekinder - "Mein" Kindersachbuch zum Tragen

"Ich ehre das Leben... In tiefer Dankbarkeit..." alequito
Ließe der Mensch sich genügen, so hätte er Ruhe. Jakob Böhme
shina
ist nicht mehr wegzudenken

Beitrag von shina »

I love Texas too, because i`m a western rider 8) My horse is born there...
LG Sandra mit 3 Kids
JaNiNis-Mom

Beitrag von JaNiNis-Mom »

.... we live right now still in Germany, but we are moving back to Colorado in June :D .... and I'm planning to go to Logan/ Utah at the end of August :mrgreen:

Alex, my little girl (Nichole) is born in El Paso/ TX :lol: , we lived there for one year.
Mami22As
schreibt ganz schön oft

Beitrag von Mami22As »

I know flights are very expensive. My parents are asking me to come visit them in summer but I just can't afford a 3000 Dollar flight there so we're sticking with the winter months. It's cheaper then.
(ab)gestillt, familiengebettet, (ausge)stoffgewindelt, halbgeimpft...

mein Dicker - 1. Maerz 2007
Mammacita - 15. August 2008
Alexandra
Homo sapiens SuTtensis

Beitrag von Alexandra »

:( Thats sad...

My father works at Lufthansa, so its a lot cheaper for both my parents.
Liebe Grüße von Alex mit dem ganz Großen 05/00, dem Großen 06/04, dem ziemlich Großen 01/08, der Pferdenärrin 11/13 an der Hand und Mondmädchen Luna Nicole (*+ 9/11) für immer im Herzen

Mami22As
schreibt ganz schön oft

Beitrag von Mami22As »

We only fly Lufthansa, their prices are not too bad and the service is pretty good. Also, they are the only airline to get us from Houston to Leipzig with only one stop in Frankfurt.
(ab)gestillt, familiengebettet, (ausge)stoffgewindelt, halbgeimpft...

mein Dicker - 1. Maerz 2007
Mammacita - 15. August 2008
Pupu
Dipl.-SuT

Beitrag von Pupu »

I live in Finland and my fiancé is a Finn :) No plans for moving back, but luckily you can get flights for 58 Euros (with AirBerlin). Unfortunately they don't fly straight to Leipzig, but well, I guess for that price that's alright :mrgreen:

We're expecting our first baby in early February and I'm already really motivated for babywearing. And curious to give the whole attachment parenting thing a shot :) I hope I'll find some moral support here, since it sure ain't coming from my parents :roll:
Lg aus Finnland von Pupu mit Wildgurke 🥒 (02/09), Quatschbanane 🍌 (08/11) und zwei Minimöhrchen 🥕🥕 (07/17)

"I'm not procrastinating. I'm doing side quests!"
Daria
Power-SuTler

Beitrag von Daria »

How interesting Mami22As and Alex - I have been exchange student back then in ... what? ... 1997/98 at Houston - and loved it. Have been back a couple of times since then, and I so much want to go again, if I only had enough money... :roll:
Viele Grüße von Daria mit Theo (02/08), Lotti (12/09) und Flora (07/12)
Bild
Alexandra
Homo sapiens SuTtensis

Beitrag von Alexandra »

Mami22As hat geschrieben:We only fly Lufthansa, their prices are not too bad and the service is pretty good. Also, they are the only airline to get us from Houston to Leipzig with only one stop in Frankfurt.

As we live in the Frankfurt area, that's not the problem :lol:

Reggie
gut eingelebt

Beitrag von Reggie »

Don't tell me about air fares. In my 7 years in the land of Oz we managed to go to Germany twice because of the air fares. I'm hoping to continue to go over every 3 to 4 years, just need to find a reliable carrier as I'm a tad nervous about flying.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Parenting Chat“