Anyone in Frankfurt? We need a slingdate!

For all parenting topics or issues related to breastfeeding, babywearing, gentle and respectful support, babysleep, childcare, etc.
Antworten
AKMountainMama
Herzlich Willkommen

Anyone in Frankfurt? We need a slingdate!

Beitrag von AKMountainMama »

Hi!

My family and I moved to Frankfurt from Anchorage, AK last week... my poor daughter (almost 2) hasn't played with kids in over a week! I can tell it's killing her, because when the housekeeper comes by - she asks her to sit on the floor and play with her. Poor girl!

We're at a hotel near the US Consulate at the moment... and will be probably until the end of March when our household goods arrive. We're going stir crazy and would love to meet up with some mamas and kids! We don't have a car - but are working on it... however, we're able to take the trains/buses anywhere...

Looking forward to hearing from you local mamas!

Best,
Chelsie Kochanowski

chelsiend@gmail.com
Alexandra
Homo sapiens SuTtensis
Re: Anyone in Frankfurt? We need a slingdate!

Beitrag von Alexandra »

Hi Chelsie,

Nicole told me about you - we're living in Frankfurt area!

Where did my english go??? :shock: :oops: :lol:

:D
Liebe Grüße von Alex mit dem ganz Großen 05/00, dem Großen 06/04, dem ziemlich Großen 01/08, der Pferdenärrin 11/13 an der Hand und Mondmädchen Luna Nicole (*+ 9/11) für immer im Herzen

Tragekinder - "Mein" Kindersachbuch zum Tragen

"Ich ehre das Leben... In tiefer Dankbarkeit..." alequito
Ließe der Mensch sich genügen, so hätte er Ruhe. Jakob Böhme
AKMountainMama
Herzlich Willkommen

How nice to meet you! Nicole is a sweet gal... I have yet to email her that we're here! To be honest, all of the German words on the buttons on this site intimidate me! (So don't worry about your English... it's WAY better than my German! :D ) Anyways - it takes me forever to figure out how to write a msg then send it - because I still don't know what the buttons mean...

That aside - would you like to meet up sometime next week? We're right along the U5 line... but are happy to figure out other methods of transportation if necessary! Perhaps you could suggest a time/place... since I don't know a thing about this town yet! :D

So nice to meet you!

-Chelsie
LaLeMi
Miss SuTiversum

Beitrag von LaLeMi »

Dear Chelsie,
welcome to Germany :-)
We live in the wider Frankfurt area - it's around 50 miles to go from here.
Unfortunately, we couldn't meet you the next days as I m ill presently and my father is in hospital, but maybe at a later time.
But there are some mamas from Frankfurt area here :-)
Don't worry about the German words on teh buttons - and don't let them intimidate you :-)
Please just ask what you would like to know, we will try to translate :wink:
(even if my English was better in the past also as I needed it in my job priorly)
Lieben Gruß von LaLeMi mit den beiden Maimäusen 2007 und 2010 und dem Septembermäuserich 2013

Bild
Bild
Bild
***ClauWi-Trageberaterin (Grundkurs 2007, Aufbaukurs 2008)***[/i]
Mitglied im TRAGENETZWERK e.V.
Flieder
alter SuT-Hase

Beitrag von Flieder »

Welcome to Germany.
We are also near Frankfurt, and with good luck, I work there very soon again. :D
A good help for quickly translation are the tools of google. check it out.

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

I hope it work.
liebe grüsse
steffi + mini 6Jahre

Es gibt keine großen Entdeckungen und Fortschritte, solange es noch ein unglückliches Kind auf Erden gibt. (Albert Einstein)
Nicole
ist nicht mehr wegzudenken

Beitrag von Nicole »

OH Chelsey, you are finally here! I was so eager (????) to hear from you and since I left yesterday for being with my parents and than going to hospital I didn't received your mail anymore :( But now you are here, that is what matters. You see, I will be in the near of Frankfurt in the end of march, maybe a short visit is possible (I am having a ClauWi class, so I don't know, if time will be at our side ;)

Hey, Girl, you missed the NKOTB concert!!!! When I am back from hospital lets swap pics :D You can also check my youtube (NicoleSuT) there I have two vids 8)

Hope that some of the girls can meet you soon. Hey girls, Chelsie is such a lovely one and here daugther is a cutie :mrgreen:

Bye-bye, soon be back!

Nicole
Nicole mit 3 wundervollen Kindern und * *
AKMountainMama
Herzlich Willkommen

Thanks for the welcome Nicole! Sorry to hear that you're in the hospital!! I am so looking forward to catching up... now that I have this posting business down on SuT, I'll have to remember how to send PMs as well and get the details on what's up with you!

LaLeMi - sorry to hear that you're ill right now and that your father is in the hospital! What a stressful time for you and your family... Take care of yourself!
K1234

Beitrag von K1234 »

Bumping this old post! I'm soon to be living near Frankfurt (leaving England in August) and am interested to know of there are any sling meets in the area?
thanks in advance, K
Serenajean1
gut eingelebt

Beitrag von Serenajean1 »

Check out www.toytowngermany.com they have multiple frankfurt play groups.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Parenting Chat“