What do you do when you carry your baby?

For all parenting topics or issues related to breastfeeding, babywearing, gentle and respectful support, babysleep, childcare, etc.
Antworten
emilie78
ist gern hier dabei

What do you do when you carry your baby?

Beitrag von emilie78 »

What do you do when you carry.

Now that my LO is 2, I usually go for a walk. When he was younger I used it a lot more inside the house making dinner, vacuming, and more.
niano
ist gern hier dabei

Re: What do you do when you carry your baby?

Beitrag von niano »

Cuddletime inside or outside of the house. To and from kindergarten. When we're shopping and she gets tired of walking. Those are some examples B-)
Biene0909
hat viel zu erzählen

Beitrag von Biene0909 »

My daughter needs to be carried to sleep and carried while sleeping, so usually I walk around our flat with my tab and answer emails or surf the net. :) I used to be able to go for walks or do a little housework but she's a really light sleeper nowadays.

If she's awake and grumpy I still carry her a lot aswell, she needs a lot of mummy time then and I can't get anything done with her clinging on my legs, crying. Babywearing is so helpful, I can't imagine what I would do without it!
Liebe Grüße, Bine mit Mai-Baby I (2011) und Mai-Baby II (2014) ♥
~ attachment parenting through and through

Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see. ~ Neil Postman

Die beiden Themen, die mir am ♥ liegen:
~ "Sitzt Du noch oder hockst Du schon?"
~ "Paleo Anybody?"

ClauWi-Trageberaterin (GK Oktober 2012 - MK März 2013)
csoki
ist gern hier dabei

Beitrag von csoki »

I used to vacuum etc when my younger was older - when he was really cranky, for some strange reason vacuuming while wearing him would calm him down. ;)

Now he's 19 months old, and it's mainly for walks + when running errands. He still doesn't walk :( - we just HOPE there's nothing "wrong" with him, he's been referred to a paediatrician now... He's really heavy too (14kg++), so wearing is just invaluable. I think if I were to carry him in my arms, my shoulders and back never would've survived!
minthe
ist gern hier dabei

Beitrag von minthe »

For us, it's going for a walk almost always. Or cooking.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Parenting Chat“