Favorite Indios

For all parenting topics or issues related to breastfeeding, babywearing, gentle and respectful support, babysleep, childcare, etc.
niano
ist gern hier dabei

Favorite Indios

Beitrag von niano »

What're your favorite Indios? I'm going thru my ISO list again :D and would like tips on which ones you like and why. Please?
emilie78
ist gern hier dabei

Re: Favorite Indios

Beitrag von emilie78 »

Violet/white indio 8) This one has a special place in my heart. Do you have this one?
niano
ist gern hier dabei

Beitrag von niano »

No, I don't have that one yet. I'd love to have it in a size 6. I do have some other purple Indios though :)

Any other favourites?
csoki
ist gern hier dabei

Beitrag von csoki »

I only have two, Herbstblau and Yew. Herbstblau is SO beautiful, but unfortunately not supportive enough for my large toddler. :cry: Which is the reason why I bought Yew, obviously. ;) I'm also looking at a Jungle, which is supposedly amazing, but I can't afford it. Well, that's life. Violet/white looks very beautiful! I love the indio pattern, I wish my PP tree would miraculously grow (a lot!) so I could try some more.
niano
ist gern hier dabei

Beitrag von niano »

I can not quite decide whether I like the green in Yew or not. I'm leaning more towards liking it now. It's in the maybe section of my list. As if it'd ever pop up in a size 6 :-P

Almost bought jungle when I saw it listed. I didn't go for it since I have some others in similar green tones and it's a size 7.

The blue one csoki mentioned I have yet to try. I think it's quite beautiful but I need something thicker now with my DD. She just turned two years old :)
niano
ist gern hier dabei

Beitrag von niano »

Tihi, I'm getting my desired Indio Yew size 6 :D I'm so happy now :D
niano
ist gern hier dabei

Beitrag von niano »

I'm hopefully also getting a tri blue Indio. That should hopefully also be a bit on the thicker side. Anyone here that has or have had it? I'd appreciate to hear what you think about it :)
I've almost bought a bunch of Indios these last weeks but now I've actually managed to be good and stay away from the thinnest ones. Fingers crossed for this week ;)
niano
ist gern hier dabei

Beitrag von niano »

I haven't heard back from the mama with the blue Indio so I think I'm not getting it now. I might send just one last reminder to her.

Anyone else with suggestions for favorite Indios?
emilie78
ist gern hier dabei

Beitrag von emilie78 »

Too bad to hear. Maybe you will have another beauty soon:-)
csoki
ist gern hier dabei

Beitrag von csoki »

niano hat geschrieben:Tihi, I'm getting my desired Indio Yew size 6 :D I'm so happy now :D
Congratulations! I kind of want to buy a 7... But after buying gold Vögel 7, I think I'll have to put off my ISO for quite some time! Plus I'm also kind of thinking that my Jungle linen indio 7 probably covers my "need" of a long, supportive linen indio. It's even green, too!

AND I already have two Yews... a 2 and a 4. And although I think they are beautiful, they aren't the most beautiful indios around. So perhaps three is too much? When my indio stash at the moment is only four, and already half of them are Yews? :roll:
Antworten

Zurück zu „Parenting Chat“