What do you have OTW?

For all parenting topics or issues related to breastfeeding, babywearing, gentle and respectful support, babysleep, childcare, etc.
Antworten
niano
ist gern hier dabei

Re: What do you have OTW?

Beitrag von niano »

I've now got both V/W 5 and L/R v2 6 OTW in addition to the two Oscha preorders, Ceo and Juliet.
csoki
ist gern hier dabei

Beitrag von csoki »

My Oscha preorders, and Erna im Wunderland (not coming until January, unfortunately).

And Indio Ocean AND Indio Flamenco... I can only keep one, I think, but which one?? I guess I'll see when they get here. And Ceo Chiisai 2, I was lucky enough to snag one on FB! Yay!
Femke
gut eingelebt

Beitrag von Femke »

I have gira love s4 otw! I hope soooo much this size will be it for me, so can´t wait to have it here :).
ISO Girasol love
csoki
ist gern hier dabei

Beitrag von csoki »

It's been a long time - some new wraps have arrived, others have left. My stash is ever-changing. OTW at the moment:
- 2012 Pamir 5.0m (from the last auction)
- Graphite Dinos 5
- Geckos Turquoise/purple 4
- Oscha Blackberry Fade 7
Femke
gut eingelebt

Beitrag von Femke »

Wow! That´s cool stuff :). Will it be your first pamir?
I have india with hemp otw.
ISO Girasol love
csoki
ist gern hier dabei

Beitrag von csoki »

No, I have a pre-EC 4.5m already, but it will be my first EC Pamir - and certainly my first BNIB Mr P! I think I'll only keep one of them, but who knows. I've almost bought Hemp India sooo many times... I think it looks divine - plus super thick hemp must be looove! Which size is it?
Femke
gut eingelebt

Beitrag von Femke »

a 6, i thought it would run short for sure due to the thickness. A pity that the post is sooo slow now in December, I have to be really patient.
ISO Girasol love
csoki
ist gern hier dabei

Beitrag von csoki »

I think it will run short too, as it's SO thick. I love that Didy's making lots of thick wraps these days! I have an Indio Ocean, and I LOVE IT. I think it has the potential to be just as great as Yew. I know about the slow December mail... I hope I'll get my Blackberry 7 tomorrow, but I'm not sure.

What's worse - there are still two Christmas presents that I ordered nearly a month ago from the US (from Etsy) that I haven't received yet. :( Only two more (mail) days until Christmas...
Femke
gut eingelebt

Beitrag von Femke »

I have india here! It´s thick, but not that thick as I thought. I love it, not the easiest wrap to wrap, but once the wrapjob is done, it´s wonderful.
And yesterday by surprise I received nati africa!
ISO Girasol love
csoki
ist gern hier dabei

Beitrag von csoki »

By surprise? Had you forgotten it was OTW? :) Can you share some photos of India!
Antworten

Zurück zu „Parenting Chat“