Some infos please!

For all parenting topics or issues related to breastfeeding, babywearing, gentle and respectful support, babysleep, childcare, etc.
Antworten
Ania
Herzlich Willkommen

Some infos please!

Beitrag von Ania »

Hi everyone!
I am a pregnant mom, with DD 18 months old, and a due date in 3rd March next year. We are pretty new to Germany, and we don't speak the language very well... and we know almost no one.
We are going to move in Abbesbuttel, Meine... so somewhere between Wolfsburg and Braunschweig and I am looking for a gymnastic class for pregnant women, in water would be best, or maybe some form of yoga... but I never did yoga. Also I would like to go to some activities with DD, so we can meet other moms and kids and have some fun out of the house.
So if anyone can recommend anything... that would be great!
Have a nice day!
kirikiri
ist nicht mehr wegzudenken

Re: Some infos please!

Beitrag von kirikiri »

Hello and welcome to Germany, Ania :D
Here in Wolfsburg, I know a lot of Nurses, Midwife and pregnant/child courses.
1. A very good midwife for homeopathy, bach flower, and home birth is Ines Dzaebel from Adenbüttel http://www.hebamme-papenteich.de/
She has an allround service also with aftercare after and before the birth.
Also good Midwifes are Natalia Palten and Nelly Samsel both have the midwife practice Peri Natal in Wolfsburg. They also have allround service but without home birth.

2. If you like Baby Massage course, I can recommend Cindy Christiansen from Wolfsburg, also from Peri Natal.

3. Excelent relax Pregnancy -Yoga you can learn in Wolfsburg in the Physiotherapie-Practice of Nina Djahanzousi, the course teacher is Sibylle Meier.

4. The Hospital in Wolfsburg is normally fine, but not for the birth, lots of mamas was dissatisfied with theyr birth in Hospital of Wolfsburg.
A better hospital is in Braunschweig, Celler Straße. This Hospital is big, but they have the best intensive care unit, if something is not so ok.
The Hospital Marienstift is also very good.

5. In Wolfsburg, we have the FABI ( Familienbildungsstätte) they have really a lot of courses all about family themes.

If you have any questions, please ask me here or via PN. My english is horrible, but I try my best, to give answers to your questions :D
Liebe Grüße von Kiri mit den innig geliebten 3 Mäusekindern ( 2007, 2013, 2014) und Mr. Perfect
Zertifizierte Trageberaterin der" Die Trageschule" Dresden
Bild
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „Parenting Chat“